Saturday, January 26, 2013

Yes Can Fibroids Cause Abdominal Swelling - Find Out Here


Success Story #1: Kate Newbold

"In less than 4 weeks of following your suggestions,
both of my fibroids had shrunk by 70% and the second
ultrasound taken 7 weeks after I began your plan, had
shown that both of these were completly gone!"

 

"Dear Amanda, your program is by far the best plan for treating fibroids naturally...the practical step by step instructions and the detailed information regarding the real cause and how to eliminate uterine fibroids were a real eye opener. I started your program after intense bleeding and pain which occurred during one of my rehearsals (I am a professional violinist).
I was later that week diagnosed with 2 medium sized fibroids which placed an enormous pressure on my bladder. I was advised by 3 different doctors to undergo surgery to remove these fibroids as I was told that there was nothing I could do to shrink or stop their growth. Luckily, I ran into your program by
accident as I was searching for information on the net regarding my condition. I was so relieved to have found that surgery was not always the answer, that it can be dangerous and that uterine fibroids can return even after surgical intervention. In less than 4 weeks of following your suggestions, both of my fibroids had shrunk by 70% and the second ultrasound taken 7 weeks after I began your plan, had shown that both of these were completly gone. I also lost 17 pounds and my periods became regular.
-- Kate Newbold(Montana, USA)

Find Out About The Proven Fibroid Miracle System 

www.ask.com/question/can-fibroids-cause-abdominal-swell...
if the growth is big enough, Fibroids can extend to your belly or abdomen causing abdominal swelling. They may also make it hard to pass urine if they grow large enough to press on the bladder
 
www.fieldhealth.com/Causes_of_Upper_Lower_Abdominal_Swe...
could be from bowels and or uterus..you could possibly have IBS-constipation-uterine polyps-uterine fibroids-endometriosis-pregnancy etc there is so much...
Yes, fibroids can cause abdominal swelling. I have seen many women with large stomachs and thought they were pregnant. As it turned out, they were not. They had fibroids which had caused their stomach swell.
http://answers.ask.com/Health/Other/can_fibroids_cause_...

 
I was first diagnosed with a fibroid during my first pregnancy. My doctor hoped this would be just a one time thing that would end once I gave birth to my son. However, about seven months after his birth, I started having troublesome sympt...
http://ezinearticles.com/?Can-Fibroids-Cause-Abdominal-...
 
if the growth is big enough, Fibroids can extend to your belly or abdomen causing abdominal swelling. They may also make it hard to pass urine if they grow large enough to press on the bladder
http://uk.ask.com/question/can-fibroids-cause-abdominal...
 
www.bbc.co.uk/health/physical_health/conditions/fibroid...
Heavy periods (menorrhagia) and anaemia; Abdominal pain; Bloating - large fibroids can cause a visible tummy bulge; Urinary problems - pressure from large ...
 
www.ufecenter.com/fibroidbasics-symptoms.html
Studies estimate that 60-90% of all fibroids do not cause any symptoms. ... Abdominal distortion - as the fibroids enlarge the uterus it can extend above the pelvic ... Constipation or bloating can occur when there is compression of the rectum. 
ask.reference.com/information/related/Can-Fibroids-Caus...
BROWSE: Digital Information Learning Wellness Wellness : Misc Can Fibroids Cause Abdominal Swelling? Abdominal Pain Cause heartburn.prilosecotc.com/ ...


 

3 comments:

  1. Who would have believed herbal medicine could cure FIBROID? I suffered fibroid for a long time and getting pregnant was a problem, I had pelvic pain, heavy menstrual bleeding even hospital could not help. Until I read about doctor Uduehi online, I contacted him for help and behold I was cured. I have gone for test severally at the hospital and was proved negative which means I am free from fibroid and I am also pregnant at the moment. You too can be cured if having such problem. His contact: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s 9 months now since I got treated of Fibroid by Dr. Uduehi, all the pains are gone and no more miscarriage, I use to experience miscarriages in every two months of pregnancy and now I am 7 months pregnant I feel so good and very healthy. Test has been carried out twice and it was negative which means am free. All thanks to doctor Udhehi for his help. I heard about him online here and I came back to testify to his great work to notify who ever is In need so that she too will be free from fibroid. Contacts: call/WhatsaPP: (+2347084878384) email: (uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. best a course in miracles videos

    ReplyDelete