Saturday, January 26, 2013

Find Out How To Shrink Fibroids ?

How to Shrink Fibroids Naturally

from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit



The researchers have found that 30% of the women have fibroids these days. There are few ways to shrink fibroids naturally. Here are few useful steps.

How To Shrink Fibroids Steps

  1. Eat organic food as much as possible. Organic food can help to shrink fibroids naturally.
  2. Eat plenty of whole grain. Whole wheat berries, brown rice, whole rye, millet, corn and oat groats are good for fibroids.
  3. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables daily.
  4. Seeds and nuts are very helpful in shrinking fibroids. Make them part of your daily meal.
  5. When you are preparing salad try to find leaves in variety of colours. The chemicals in these type of leaves can help to get rid of fibroids.

How to Shrink Fibroids Tip

  • Try to eat raw food as much as possible.

Warnings

  • Don't overcook your food.
  • Avoid eating Processed food such as bacon, saussages and fatty meat. 

I hope this article was informative to you on how to shrink fibroids check out thes other great resources below or go here for natural cures....


Related wikiHows

Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Shrink Fibroids Naturally. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, just a quick note to let you all know about a herbal doctor who cured my daughter of FIBROID, his name is Dr. Uduehi.I read about him online while searching for a solution, I reach out to him for help and he administered his medication on my daughter.The multiple fibroid shrink down and her pains like: Heavy menstrual bleed, Pelvic pain, Backache and difficulty emptying the bladder gone after the treatment. She went for test and she was tested fibroid free at the hospital. doctor's contacts: (+2347084878384) (uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone my name is Betty from Ohio and I want to share my testimony on how I got cured of my fibroid naturally after 8 years of suffering from this abnormal growth in my uterus. I have been married for 5 years and the fibroid has been hampering my ability to conceive. I have had this fibroid before I got married. I was told that since the fibroid is not affecting quality of my life, treatment may not be necessary. So I decided not to treat it not until I got married and it became even worse affecting my ability to conceive so I decided to look for a permanent solution. When I discussed it with a colleague at work, she told me that she knows a traditional doctor that can help me with his herbal medicines and I will be cured and be able to conceive. I decided to give it a try because I was afraid of surgery and that was the only option my doctor gave me since the fibroid is severe. So she gave me the contact of Dr. Sani, and I called him and discussed with him, he assured me that after taking his herbal medicines for 3 weeks that the fibroid will be gone and I can go to my doctors for checkup to confirm it. It sounded too good to be true but I went ahead and gave him a try, after using the herbal medicines for 2 weeks, all my symptoms disappeared and I told him about it but he asked to complete the treatments before going to my doctor for checkup. I completed the treatments and today I am so happy that my fibroid is totally gone and my son is 2 months old. There is nothing compared to the joy of motherhood.
    If you are also suffering from any fibroid, you can contact him too, you might be the next person to share her testimony.
    You can contact Dr. Sani by Email at: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com OR Call/WhatsApp on: +2348118184266

    ReplyDelete