Saturday, January 26, 2013

Learn How to Deal With And Get Rid of Uterine Fibroid Pain

How to Get Rid of Uterine Fibroid Pain

from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit

I didn't realize was such an big issue to until a relative of mine was affected and i started doing some research on uterine fibroid pain i came accross some very interesting information.

Multiple Uterine Fibroids
Uterine fibroids are common, benign growths that frequently occur during a woman's reproductive years. For some women the pain from fibroids can be extreme, manifesting itself in many ways. As a result of fibroids the uterus, which is normally the size of a small pear, may grow as large as a small watermelon. The enlarged uterus puts excess pressure on the bowl, bladder, abdomen or back resulting in pain.


 

Steps

  1. Treat the pain and wait for the fibroids to resolve themselves if the pain is manageable. Fibroids will naturally begin to shrink after you go through menopause and your levels of estrogen decrease. Most women experience no pain from fibroids after menopause.
    • Over-the-counter pain pills, such as ibuprofen and acetaminophen, may provide temporary relief from pain and swelling caused by fibroids.
    • Hot water bottles, heating pads and soaking in a hot tub are helpful for lowering back and abdomen pain.
  2. Talk to your doctor about hormone therapy or prescription pain medications if your efforts at pain management are not working.
  3. Shrink the fibroids by having a uterine fibroid embolization, which involves inserting a catheter into your femoral artery through a small incision made in your thigh to block the fibroids' blood supply. This outpatient, non-invasive procedure has an extremely high success rate.
  4. Have a myomectomy to remove the fibroids and leave your uterus intact. If fibroid pain is interfering in your life, you may have to have the fibroids removed to eliminate the pain. A myomectomy can be performed one of 3 ways:
    • Abdominal myomectomy involves the surgical removal of fibroids through an abdominal incision.
    • Laproscopic myomectomy requires several small incisions in the abdomen to allow for fibroid removal with a laproscope.
    • Hysteroscopic myomectomy removes the fibroids vaginally using a resectoscope, which cuts the fibroid using electrical current.
  5. Have a hysterectomy as a last resort for relieving fibroid pain. A hysterectomy removes your entire uterus and is the most invasive fibroid treatment. Considered a major operation, it often requires an extended hospital stay followed by a period of recovery at home. A hysterectomy has the greatest risk of complications.

    • Pain bleeding and pressure on the bladder and bowels caused by fibroid is responsible for 40 percent of all hysterectomies performed in the United States.
    • Most hysterectomies performed because of fibroids are carried out by means of an an abdominal incision, because the uterus is too large for other types of removal. 

Uterine fibroid Warnings

  • Fibroid pain may be chronic or just occasional and may get worse during bowel movements, physical exercise, sexual intercourse, or when you have your period. Fibroids may also cause irregular or heavy vaginal bleeding.
  • The risk for uterine fibroids pain is greater in overweight women, women who have never had children, and those who have a genetic predisposition.
  • Abdominal pain can be caused by many different things, some of which are life threatening if left untreated. Whenever you experience uterine fibroid pain you should see a physician for diagnosis. 

I hope this information was useful  to you can also check out the the proven to work Miracle  Cure System or Uterine Fibroid Pain or other fibroid problems.

Related wikiHows


Sources and Citations

Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Get Rid of Uterine Fibroid Pain. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.

4 comments:

  1. Great article ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    Get help with Back pain denver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have believed herbal medicine could cure FIBROID? I suffered fibroid for a long time and getting pregnant was a problem, I had pelvic pain, heavy menstrual bleeding even hospital could not help. Until I read about doctor Uduehi online, I contacted him for help and behold I was cured. I have gone for test severally at the hospital and was proved negative which means I am free from fibroid and I am also pregnant at the moment. You too can be cured if having such problem. His contact: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone my name is Betty from Ohio and I want to share my testimony on how I got cured of my fibroid naturally after 8 years of suffering from this abnormal growth in my uterus. I have been married for 5 years and the fibroid has been hampering my ability to conceive. I have had this fibroid before I got married. I was told that since the fibroid is not affecting quality of my life, treatment may not be necessary. So I decided not to treat it not until I got married and it became even worse affecting my ability to conceive so I decided to look for a permanent solution. When I discussed it with a colleague at work, she told me that she knows a traditional doctor that can help me with his herbal medicines and I will be cured and be able to conceive. I decided to give it a try because I was afraid of surgery and that was the only option my doctor gave me since the fibroid is severe. So she gave me the contact of Dr. Sani, and I called him and discussed with him, he assured me that after taking his herbal medicines for 3 weeks that the fibroid will be gone and I can go to my doctors for checkup to confirm it. It sounded too good to be true but I went ahead and gave him a try, after using the herbal medicines for 2 weeks, all my symptoms disappeared and I told him about it but he asked to complete the treatments before going to my doctor for checkup. I completed the treatments and today I am so happy that my fibroid is totally gone and my son is 2 months old. There is nothing compared to the joy of motherhood.
    If you are also suffering from any fibroid, you can contact him too, you might be the next person to share her testimony.
    You can contact Dr. Sani by Email at: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com OR Call/WhatsApp on: +2348118184266

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fibroid (myoma) ones gave me swollen stomach and make people think I was pregnant, also with pain during sex, heavy menstrual bleeding and inability to conceive until I meet someone who got treated/cured by Dr. Uduehi. I reached out to the doctor and got cured after taking his medication. it's been a year plus since I got rescued and I have not had any sign of fibroid and am also 4 months pregnant at the moment. You can reach the doctor via email: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com Tell: +234 706 647 4917

    ReplyDelete